Thursday, November 4, 2010

Short & Sweet- Tips for soft, kissable lips

If you are a big lipstick wearer or big fan of the kisses then you would know how important it is to have soft, luscious lips!
What I do is once or twice a week or if they are feeling dry when I clean my teeth, once I am all done I use my toothbrush to gently rub over my lips to remove any dead skin cells which makes them feel a little tingly and then rinse them! 
Once I have done I apply a moisturising lip balm I am loving Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil which I recently posted a blog about here, and Voila! Soft, kissable lips!
Trust me, your boyfriend/ lover will thank you!

miss chew

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments, good and bad, but please be nice and consider would you say that to your mother?
miss chew
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...