Friday, November 12, 2010

Today I'm Rocking... A Orange Matt Lip from Innoxa

I recently received a beautiful array of coloured matt lipsticks from Innoxa and considering the rave reviews and my love for a bright lip I couldn't wait to have a play. Boy was I not dissapointed! The colours are bold and Matt and unlike some Matt lipsticks which can leave your lips feeling dry this range is incredibly moisturising on my lips. 

Today I am rocking this beautiful bright orange called Sunset. This is the first time I have worn an orange lipstick before. My reason isn't that I haven't wanted to, I have been in awe of girls that pull it off I just hadn't well for one thing found a shade I liked and also when I did wear it I wanted to rock it with a tan. Now I don't know about you but the first time I popped this on at home when I was playing with the shades and I was quite pale as I naturally am it did not suit my skin tone whatsoever but today I'm all freshly tanned thanks to my Naked tan application last night and I'm ready to go! Today I am loving this orange lip sick! So keep that tip in mind next time. 

If you are going to rock a bright lip, please, please make site you have really good condition lips underneath as it will ruin the whole effect if they are cracked. When not wearing a lipstick always carry a moisturising lip balm. I love Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil which does wonders for my lips. 

I think that all girls should have an array of shades of makeup in their collection. I always have multiple shades of foundation and different types of foundation whether it is liquid or mineral powder so I am covered whether tanned or pale which can also depend on which season and what I need it for.I will go into this in more detail at a later date.

Here is the other lovely ladies I was lucky enough to acquire...
 They cost: Only $!4.95 Bargain!!
You can find them: Big W, Myer, Priceline and selected Chemists. 

Visit the website for more details www.innoxa.com.au 

miss chew

xx

Please Note: These products were given to me to trial

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much, I am absolutely loving it! I love thinking outside the box with lip colours!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love love the orange. looks great on you :)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all comments, good and bad, but please be nice and consider would you say that to your mother?
miss chew
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...