Monday, September 13, 2010

Nail shapes explained!

Nail Shapes
As someone who invests a lot of time and money into my nails I find the trends and fr a long time I was a little bit well, vague. I found this guide from the Sally Hansen website in the UK which I thought explained it really well. 
For me it depends on a few things as to what shape I have. 
For example if I am having french tips I really love square but with colour I usually go oval and now I have read about Almond becoming more popular.
When I got my nails done on the weekend I got them square and a little shorter which I think it quite cute although I got the edges rounded as they can really scratch!

Do you really think about what shape you are making your nails?

miss chew

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments, good and bad, but please be nice and consider would you say that to your mother?
miss chew
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...