Thursday, September 9, 2010

My 5 fave celebrity bikini looks...

I find that as Summer gets closer and I begin to realise I need to up my fitness, celebrity bikini pics not only inspire me by creating near panic in my head but they also point me in the direction of bikini trends. 
Here are just some of the millions of great pics. 
Kim Kardashian
Miranda Kerr
Katy Perry
Lauren Conrad
Whitney Port
What I have learn from these pics:
  • Gold costume jewellery goes great with dark colours and apparently should be left on when you go in the water
  • White bikini can look good, just make sure you have a good tan (fake) going on first
  • Khaki Green is a great colour to look out for and fedora hats are great beach accessories
  • Turquoise is always a hot colour
  • Mix and match your accessories with your bikini and big sunnies are always a winner
miss chew
xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi ,

    great article ... If anyone want to use this that can use every time for treatments

    We are also give treatments from sydney

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really Magento offers customers three main editions of their software. They are named Magento Enterprise, Magento Community and Magento Go. The Magento Community software can be downloaded for free as it is an open source software. Customers will be able to add more features for customization once they download some additional support from Magento Connect. It is the most basic form of Magento software available to users. Magento Enterprise is a far more comprehensive package for online business owners. It has many more tools and is a lot more flexible so that it is able to meet the customer’s needs. Search Engine Optimization tools are also available. Mobile customers can be reached with mobile applications.


    magento development services

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all comments, good and bad, but please be nice and consider would you say that to your mother?
miss chew
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...