Friday, September 3, 2010

Get your Glow on!

Bobbi Brown -Pink Shimmer Brick Compact $85

Now that the weather is warming up, my endless search to attempt to be a faux beach goddess begins once again!

Insert the Bobbi Brown Pink Shimmer Brick Compact. 

When do I use this: After you do your normal routine of foundation, bronze, blush you then apply this on top.

This shimmering, powder creates this beautiful soft glow where ever it is placed. LOVES IT!!

Where do I use it: Using a big soft brush I make sure I get some of all the colours and dust lightly on my cheekbones and brow bone. The old rule applies where you apply it where light naturally hits your face.


Why is it awesome?: It just gives your skin this beautiful shimmer without making you look shiny, that is nice and subtle, perfect for Summer. Sometimes if I want more of a bronzed glow I will focus my brush on just those colours so it's very versatile. 

I highly recommend you make this an addition to your makeup bag!!

miss chew
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments, good and bad, but please be nice and consider would you say that to your mother?
miss chew
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...