Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Hair Makeover Inspiration

So this Saturday I am finally getting my haircut. I know this is such a terrible confession as I am normally so diligent with getting my hair cut each 5-8weeks but I have not had my hair cut in 6 months. I know, I know I can hear your gasps from here...So instead of just getting a trim not only am I in desperate need of that but by golly I need some colour, my regrowth is about 10cm long and I feel like other than my hair being long which I want, I have no shape to my hair style any more. Think of me like a blank canvas!

So I have been thinking long and hard about what in the heck do I want to do with my hair. I know I want to keep it long and still no fringe (I had one for ages and I am loving long layers at the front) so It is more about the colour do I go lighter, stay light, go darker... all of the above???

At this point I thought I would submit some inspiration images and see what you all thought?

I have enlisted a really fabulous hairdresser for my "makeover" on Saturday and I will post the before and afters then!

I love her soft Ballayage going from Darker at the roots to lighter
I love her honey brown which I like so much more than a reddy brown
Then there is Miranda "never put a foot wrong" Kerr who really nails this brown
So are you sort of seeing the direction I think I want to go to? I want to go a little more warm brown with more ashy honey blonde undertones then red undertones. 

So I guess we shall just wait and see. 

What do you think I should do?

miss chew

xx

1 comment:

  1. i just did a HUGE hair makeover!
    went from growing my hair, balayge, to brown and then... walked out blonde with a bob!
    Absolutely love it tho - change is always fun!

    I'm loving pic number one - her soft colours are gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all comments, good and bad, but please be nice and consider would you say that to your mother?
miss chew
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...