Thursday, June 30, 2011

Thailand Wedding Pics and Tips

I thought I would share some pics of the amazing wedding days including makeup and hair pics as well as some tips and tricks.

First of all I wanted to show you pics of my hair I had professionally done for the wedding. I am really not good at all at updo's and in Thailand for a beach wedding I needed it up as we were given hand fans yet I knew it wouldn't be enough. I wouldn't do do a one sided do as my dress is one sided.

From the front and with make up on
I wanted to keep the makeup really natural in case it all slid off my face. I primed my skin with my Arbonne Primer and then applied my foundation in a thicker layer with my fingers as it was easiest. Then I set the crap out of it with my Face Of Australia Translucent Powder. 
On my eyes I used a really soft gold on my eyelids to match my dress and then a thick winged black eyeliner. It was all about being glowy!

The final product
We ended up having to change my hair, I wanted to have curls in my side pony tail but they wouldn't hold. So we did a messy plait instead, total hottness. 

The beautiful beach wedding
The happy married couple
My man and I all glammed up
The blushing bride and I- How cute is her dress!
Full length shot of my dress I am absolutely in love with!
The most awesome cake!
 We all had such a wonderful day and I felt so honoured to be a part of their wonderful day. 


I promise to resume back to normal beauty reviewing posts tomorrow! Boy, do I have a lot to tell you!


What do you think?


Gorgeous huh?


miss chew


xx

2 comments:

  1. I am actually planning to have my wedding in Thailand.. so thanks for sharing:) at least now I have some ideas how it looks like!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for posting.
    Wedding in Thailand is the best wedding destination in the world.
    Interested in Thailand wedding & Thailand Honeymoon? Marry Me Thailand guarantees whatever destination you have been dreaming of Thailand has the answer.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all comments, good and bad, but please be nice and consider would you say that to your mother?
miss chew
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...