Monday, September 27, 2010

Gradual Tan not orangutan

St Tropez Gradual Tanner- $33.95
I recently did a little bit of shopping to start on my Spring wardrobe,and realised with shock horror when I actually saw my legs in a dress how flipping white I am!
I went to have a little wander around Priceline to see what was available. I have heard a lot about St Tropez in the past, but I guess for me the price was always a bit of issue. What I have noticed over the last few years is that I am paying more and more attention to tanning myself and thought it was time I gave it a try.
I am not quite up to using the full on tanning creams this time of the year (with the weather being this unpredictable) but I really wanted to take the edge off my "twilight" look.
What I noticed about the cream when I first used it is that it's white and smells like a very beautiful floral smell. They say on the box that there cream has that smell so it doesn't have the usual tell tale smell of fake tan. When I went to bed I actually noticed the inital floral smell had gone and did eventually smell like fake tan.
The next day I didn't noticed too much of a difference but over days I did notice I was really gradually changing colour.
For me I am usually quite hesitant about gradual tanners as they usually make me orange but not this one. You would think I had been out in the sun every day!
I know it is a little bit more than the rest that are out on the market but I honestly think there is good reason why these guys are a little bit more as they really are natural and this is what we all want!

miss chew

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments, good and bad, but please be nice and consider would you say that to your mother?
miss chew
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...