Tuesday, September 14, 2010

5 Things I will be buying come payday...


Le Tan Coconut Spray Sunscreen- $16.99
With Summer and payday looming closer here are 5 things that are on my hit list that I am hanging to buy...

1. Le Tan Coconut Spray Sunscreen- I love the smell of coconut it makes me think of Summer and now that I will be living by the beach (ahhh bliss) I will be needing to stock up on my sunscreen and this baby has a high SPF and smells delicious. The spray bottle makes getting those hard to reach places so much easier too!


Classic Collection Hand & Body Wash – Snow Gardenia- $29.95

2. I cannot wait to get my mitts on this! I am going to check out Myer for this product. I love the idea of having a luxurious hand wash and with aloe and chamomile will leave my skin so soft and absolutely smell divine!. 

Le Tan- Flawless Legs- $17.99
 3. It's not quite Summer yet which means I am right now all about the lazy girls guide to being brown. As I am not quite up to baring my legs all the time, when I do this is perfect to spray on and is like a foundation for your legs covering all those nasties like spider veins etc. Provides a great bronze for the day/night which can be washed off!

i.d bareMinerals Try Me Kit- $60
4. When I had a consultation with Gwen from True Solutions at the end of the treatment she applied bare minerals onto my face and I was really impressed and made sure I kept it in the back of my mind when my currect nude by nature one ran out. She recommended I try this trial pack which contains:
The kit is available in four shades; Light, Medium Beige, Medium Tan and Tan; and contains:
- Introductory size Foundation 2g, valued at $17.55
- Introductory size Original Mineral Veil 2g, valued at $17.55
- Short handled brush, valued at $44

 I will be buying this online from Adore Beauty.


Benefit- Girl Meets Pearl -$53
5. This little baby got launched last week and my skin has been yelling at me for not buying it sooner "we want to glow" it has said! Ok, ok, I hear ya! You twist the product and it releases a golden pink liquid illuminiser, lets call it liquid heaven shall we? It also contains some amazing ingredients such as raspberry and chamomile to sooth your skin, sweet almond seed which firms your skin (nice one!) and seasame seed oil which hydrates your skin. Are you sold? I am!


What are you looking forward to buying?


miss chew


xx






No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments, good and bad, but please be nice and consider would you say that to your mother?
miss chew
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...