Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Anna Paquin WINS for best dress at Emmys... in my books anyway

Anna Paquin-Alexander McQueen Dress- Emmys
I am in love people... in love with this dress!!
I know the Emmys is pretty much old news now but this dress absolutely knocked my socks off!
I hate how everytime there's some awards show on its just pretty, sparkly dresses. The actresses look amazing but that's what we expect. Cue Anna Paquin, her dress is so edgy and tough which I can't get enough of!
I am all for the black and with the shoes, I am in love!
Finally someone who is breaking all the rules for red carpet and actually pulling it off!!
I take my hat off to you Anna!


miss chew 


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments, good and bad, but please be nice and consider would you say that to your mother?
miss chew
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...