Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Mask or masque?

Clinique- Turnaround instant facial masque- $68
At the end of a long day I love nothing more then to relax in a nice warm bath with essential oils to relax and hydrate my skin and a masque on my face. 
My fave that I have been using for a while now is Clinique Turnaround instant facial masque.
The beauty about using a masque when in the bath is that the steam from the hot water opens up your pours, making the masque more effective.
This product claims to deliver all the wonders of a mircodermabrasion, without the harsh irritation to your skin.
I think it feels very much like an exfoliator then a masque, I do have to apply quite a bit to get a "masque" on my face. That being said the smell is amazing and fresh without having a strong fragrance. My skin doesn't handle perfumed frangrances on my face.
As the product works its way into my face and I begin to rub it off the key here is to be gentle. The little grains work to get rid of the dead skin on the surface and increase the cell turnover which as I have mentioned before is so important. By removing the dead skin cells your skin will appear more even toned, which is especially great for when applying makeup I find and makes your skin appear so nice and bright which is what healthy skin is all about right now.
Here is a pic I took of the cream.
   
The masque



Notice all the lovely grainy particles
 This masque can be used 2-3 times a week as it is gentle on skin. I normally use it once a week as a nice treat to myself.
If you have senstitive skin this will still be suitable as my skin just loves it!
Makes me really feel like my skin is clean and I really notice that my moisturiser goes on better, it's like my skin just drinks up my moisturiser.

What do you like to do to relax?

miss chew

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments, good and bad, but please be nice and consider would you say that to your mother?
miss chew
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...