Friday, September 10, 2010

TGIF

W
It's that great time on the week where we count down the minutes til the weekend and feel like we have endless possibilities of what could happen over these next 2 days...

What will you be doing this weekend?

I will be packing up my life ready to move into my boyfriend and my new home together. My parents live on a beautiful property so I will be sitting in a paddock with the animals around me, saying goodbye to one phase of my life as I welcome another. I think it's important to acknowledge that phase and everything that came with it. 

Then I will be getting stuck into packing! Yuck!
Have a great weekend everyone!
If I am over packing (likely) I might post a blog or 2.

miss chew

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments, good and bad, but please be nice and consider would you say that to your mother?
miss chew
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...