Monday, November 22, 2010

Marc Jacobs Solid Perfume Bracelet and Ring AVAILABLE NOW!

I hate having regrets in my life... and I use the word hate, which is why I usually make sure I get the most out of life and do what I want to do and don't hold back. This was a regret.... not purchasing the Marc Jacobs Lola Solid Perfume Ring was one such occasion...

BUT..... from now the amazing Marc Jacobs has launched another line this time as a bracelet for Lola and a ring for Daisy.





They are $65 each and are available through MYER and David Jones. If you want one I would snap it up quick smart. I have asked this on my Chrissie list from my folks and have explained to my mother that she needs to purchase this A.S.A.P!!

Don't let this be a regret, I know I won't!
Now you will never be without your favourite, amazing scent and will look totes fashionable wearing it and will be the envy of all your mates!

miss chew

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments, good and bad, but please be nice and consider would you say that to your mother?
miss chew
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...