Monday, November 15, 2010

The New Blue Eyeshadow...

If you think blue eyeshadow was just a trend of the 80's then think again...
Just as much as I love to experiment with different colours on my nails, I love to experiment with different eyeshadows.
I was given this beautiful Arbonne Blue Eye Shadow called Blue Slate and had been dying to use it.


What I love about this colour is that it is illuminous. It has a subtle shimmer which goes on beautifully.


The way I apply is by dabbing it on with a eyeshadow brush rather then rubbing it in. I like to take the colour up to just above the crease in my eye so you can see it when my eyes are open and closed. I also make the colour bolder on the outer half of my eye to accentuate my eye.

The colour is very long lasting I wore it to a party and it lasted perfectly all night.

I made sure I prepped my eyes first by applying my primer on freshly cleansed skin and then once the the primer had been able to seep in then I was able to apply my foundation and then I use translucent powder to set it.

Once I applied the eye shadow on top of my lid I took a thin slated eyeshadow brush and applied a thin line on my lower lash line from the middle of the lash line to the outer corner to blend in.

I then used a liquid liner in black from the middle top lash line to the outer corner making it thicker as I went along and this time I didn't wing it out as It would have been too much.

Then my look is done!

The eyeshadows cost: $26

You can find out more information: By visiting their website 

miss chew

xx

Please Note: This product was given to me to trial.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments, good and bad, but please be nice and consider would you say that to your mother?
miss chew
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...