Monday, November 1, 2010

First Video Blog- Understanding Fake-tanning Products

Hi Guys,

This is my first Video Beauty Blog and it is all about the world of Fake Tanning!
What I wanted to do was give you a big run down of all the different types on the market, when to use them and a few tips and tricks along the way.
This is my first blog so please be kind as I was really nervous. I apologise for slouching towards the end!
I know it is a little long, but I hope it is of some use!
I am hoping this is the start of many more videos to come.



Here are the list of products mentioned:
-Model Co- Airbrush Sun
-Sally Hansen-Airbrush Legs
-Le Tan-Fast Tan in a can
-Le Tan- Instant streak free tan (cream)
-Le Tan Fast Tan instant self tanning foaming mousse
-Sugar Baby Bronze Radiance cream
-Naked Tan- Goddess  Bronze self tanner

miss chew

xx

3 comments:

  1. you did really well! Thanks for the tip about tanning the wrist, i always find that i end up with weird lines so I am definately going to try that one! Congrats on your first video blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I am really looking forward to doing more!
    miss c x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The remarkable and glorious history has created such a great brand which is admired by men and women all over the world Gucci Medium Hobo

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all comments, good and bad, but please be nice and consider would you say that to your mother?
miss chew
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...