Tuesday, November 16, 2010

An amazing, natural, luxurious handcream from Sodashi

I love my handcreams and I churn through them like they are going out of style as my hands get so dry and cracked and I need to try really hard to make sure it doesn't happen.
The latest one for me to try is this beautiful new brand I have come across called Sodashi.
The handcream is called Hand Rescue Cream- $68.40. It contains wonderful ingredients such as avocado oil, macadamia oil, vitamin E, Shea butter, grape fruit seed oil, lemon and rosewood. Some of my absolute favourite nourishing ingredients. The smell is amazing and when applied at night I actually think it helps me sleep as it is so soothing.
The cream is so rich in beautiful oils that you don't need much, which in my opinion makes up for the cost.
The bottle is amazing and is made out of black glass. I think the only disadvantage is that I can't carry this baby in my handbag so I just leave it on my nightstand.
This cream screams luxury and considering it is also chemical free it is beyond worth it.

You can find this cream: In salons which you can find in their salon locator so click HERE.

You can also buy: Online at the Sodashi website http://www.sodashi.com/

I can't wait to try all the other products as they are so amazing.

miss chew

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments, good and bad, but please be nice and consider would you say that to your mother?
miss chew
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...