Monday, November 1, 2010

Rimmel 60 Second Nail Polish- Sky High

Here is one of my latest Nail Polish purchases.

This is Rimmel 60 Seconds in Sky High.

The colour is actually has a little bit more green so it appears a lot more turquoise then this picture.
This line of nail polishes are great. They are nifty little bottles and really affordable about $6 (I find the prices vary from store to store and quite often these are discounted at Priceline).
They really do dry as fast as they claim and come in a great variety of colours.
What is also interesting and you can just see on the lid is it has a "xpress brush 1 sec application" this means the brush is really wide and almost shaped like your nail, I don't know if I would say it is 1 second but it definitely makes the process much faster.

I have this polish in black as well. I almost don't need 2 coats but I do like the colour to be quite dramatic.

I will easily use this colour right through Summer.

miss chew

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments, good and bad, but please be nice and consider would you say that to your mother?
miss chew
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...