Monday, November 22, 2010

First sunscreen purchase of the season...

With the industry I am in and the more I learn about beauty the more I am becoming some might say paranoid about sun protection. I'm now in my mid 20's and with fair skin I know how susceptible I am to the dangers of the sun. I also am so completely aware of the damage that sun can do so I really want to protect myself and prevent this at all cost. This is probably the motivation behind why you see so many posts from me about fake tanning...
What I am most paranoid about is my face and décolletage. It ages you ladies! So with this in mind I purchased my first sunscreen of the season on the weekend. I had actually wanted to buy another one which unfortunately this shop didn't stock so I decided to try the Neutrogena Ultimate Sport Sunscreen Spray-$17.99. As my boyfriend I were going to the beach I knew what I needed was a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF 30 + as this was hardcore sun exposure.

I was attracted to the fact that it was an aerosol as I find they are so easy to apply and they are usually more easily absorbed without that dreaded white sheen some get when you apply it... It makes me shudder...

This sunscreen was very light although as it's an aerosol rather then a spray bottle it's a nightmare to apply at the beach as the wind carries it away and I have to spray it into my hand then rub it on. Its very quickly absorbed and smells a bit masculine which I didn't mind and I think my boyfriend really liked. It lasted really well with both of us and provided fantastic coverage. I can see this as my boyfriend missed a little patch and was bright red! Naughty, naughty! 

Overall I do really like this sunscreen but might not be the best option for the beach though.







What Sunscreen are you lovin right now?

miss chew

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments, good and bad, but please be nice and consider would you say that to your mother?
miss chew
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...