Thursday, October 28, 2010

Since you guys went bananas over Burt's Bees here is another one I love...

When I did my post about Burt's Bees Milk and Honey Nourishing Body Lotion yesterday you guys went nuts! But nuts in a good way not in a throwing peanuts at me way, jeez!
So I thought why not mention another prod of theirs that I am going nuts over. (ok, ok, I'll stop with the nuts puns) 

This product is the Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil-$6.95.
 
I bought it from Priceline recently and it has done wonders for my lips. I find it just gives the slightest hint of colour and instantly makes my lips so super smooth which I think the Pomegranate oil is great for. It also contains many other wonderful oils such as sunflower and coconut oil and the condition of my lips has never been better!

Here is a pic of me re-applying yet again as I love it so much! I am going to go through these little tubes so quickly I can tell. 

It's great for: This crazy weather when you do not know whether it is hot or cold. Loving the all natural part too! 

Get amongst it people!!


Here is me being re-applying my Burt's Bees-yet again!

miss chew

xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments, good and bad, but please be nice and consider would you say that to your mother?
miss chew
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...