Friday, October 8, 2010

Hand cream good enough to eat!

Grown- Vanilla and Orange Peel handcream- $21.60
These changes in seasons are wreaking havoc on my skin. I especially feel like around my cuticles gets really dry, so I have always been a big fan of hand cream. I have always enjoyed after having my nightly shower when I hop into bed, slathering my hands in a nice thick hand cream only to wake up in the morning with beautiful soft mittens. 

This cream is one of my favourites. I don't know if you have been introduced to this brand before but you really should check it out. You can view the full range here This cream is vanilla and orange peel and smells like cookies, I could eat this up if I was allowed to, honestly the smell is a-m-a-z-i-n-g!!


Not only does it smell great but it is so nice and thick without being too greasy. It contains antioxidants from grape seed, wheat germ and rosehip oil which helps to nourish and protect your skin.


The rosehip and camellia seed oil increase the skins lipid content which helps to restore moisture levels, keeping your hands hydrated and not dried out (like mine can be)


There are so many other amazing products which I will get into at a later date but if you are looking for a great hand cream then keep an eye out for this one. 


Where can I find it:  Well I have seen them at DJ's and selected stores, so keep an eye out. 


miss chew


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments, good and bad, but please be nice and consider would you say that to your mother?
miss chew
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...