Wednesday, October 13, 2010

David Babaii Shampoo REVIEW...

So this is the Shampoo and Conditioner which Kate Hudsen is currently parading about in the Africa wilderness holding a baby lion and promoting on our TV's.
I have been trying the David Babaii for Wildaid amplifying shampoo (approx $21) for the past few weeks and it was not quite what I expected. 

I am usually a very passionate user of natural products but the scent of this one sort of put me off. 
The smell is really unappealing and turns me right off it. As I have long hair one of my favourite things is having beautiful smelling smelling hair fresh out of the shower and there is just something about this shampoo that just smells off.

What I do like is that it is cruelty free, it has volcanic ash to give volume to your which it really delivers on and it hydrates and protects your hair.
In saying that yes my hair is nice and clean and has good body but I just can't escape the smell. 


Have you tried this product and found the smell off putting?

You can buy this: From Priceline and other department stores.

miss chew

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments, good and bad, but please be nice and consider would you say that to your mother?
miss chew
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...