Thursday, October 14, 2010

Short & Sweet- learning how to do liquid eyeliner

Have you ever seen girls with perfect liquid eyeliner and just wondered how in the heck do they do that?

Well this is a little tip I got taught for when you are learning. Every time you go to have a shower put liquid eyeliner on, that way you are not going anywhere where you will be stressing how perfect it is and smudge it and then you can wash it straight off. You will be a pro in no time! :)

I also break it up to 2 sections I start from the middle to the outer side then the inner to the middle. When you try to do one big one line at first this is when you can make mistakes. It is best to try to have a thicker brush or even a pen version to start with and then get thinner as you become more advanced.

miss chew

xx

1 comment:

  1. That's such a good piece of advice! Thanks, will be trying out eyeliner every time I shower ;) I just found your blog, I love it! Could you please check mine out? It is http://www.missdiorista.blogspot.com. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all comments, good and bad, but please be nice and consider would you say that to your mother?
miss chew
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...