Friday, October 15, 2010

Short & Sweet- Keeping your eye bags at bay!

As we enter the party season (yippee!!!) I also know what comes with the good is also the bad. With lots of partying equals late nights, not enough sleep or good food and our bodies pay the price for us having too much fun.
I don't know about you but for me not only does it show with spots on my face but also with bags under my eyes. 

Enter this little tip... Now I know you are all great at applying your eye cream morning and night aren't you? Yes you are. So when you get home tonight or if you are home now, pop your eye cream in the fridge. This way not only will it works its wonders on your peepers but it will cool them down and reduce the swelling causing the "puffiness" and voila- you are ready to do it all over again!

For a great eye cream I recommend: Clinique "All about eyes" and the rich version in Winter -$58 (I'll blog more about this later)
miss chew

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments, good and bad, but please be nice and consider would you say that to your mother?
miss chew
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...