Friday, October 22, 2010

My Current Beauty Routine

Hey guys, 
I am so beyond glad it's Friday and I am looking forward to a weekend in the sunshine, afternoon drinking sessions with my mates and girls night! Oh yeh, and some great blogging too... What are you looking forward to this weekend?

In the spirit of sharing is caring I thought I would share my current beauty routine like many other bloggers are right now which was borrow from Jess.

Please note that I change quite frequently, so this is just for the mo'

Face
01. Cleanser: Environ Interactive Cleansing Gel
02. Toner/lotion:Environ Alpha Toner Forte
03. Cream/moisturizer: Dr Spiller Biocosmetic Collagen Face Creme
04. Facial mask:Clinique turnaround instant facial masque
05. Exfoliator: Clinique turnaround instant facial masque
06. Make-up remover: Garnier sensitive makeup wipes

Body
07. Shower gels/soaps: I use Palmolive milk and honey, it's a cheapie but smells lovely!
08. Body lotions/creams:Palmers Cococa butter moisturiser
09. Anti cellulite/firming treatment:I use Dermaquest but I am not really using it much right now.
10. Body exfoliator:I do dry body brushing instead, I know I should probably get back into this more.
11. Hand cream: Grow-Vanilla and Orange Peel
12. Lip balm or lip treatment: I just use either Blistex or Palmers
13. Perfume: Either Marc Jacobs Daisy or Estee Lauder Pleasures Bloom

Hair
14. Shampoo/conditioner: I love Herbal Essence Colour me happy range, smells amazeballs!
15. Mask or other treatments: Moroccan Oil masque

Make-up 
16. Foundation: Mac-studio fix fluid foundation
17. Powder:Bare Minerals Powder Foundation in Fairly light
18. Blush: Artistry blushing bride gives me the cutest light pink cheeks
19. Mascara: Maybelline Colossal-biggest, fattest on the market!
20. Lipstick/lipgloss: I have way too many to mention
21. Eyeshadow: I have a NARS palette which I am obsessed with
22. Eyeliner: For liquid eyeliner I use Rimmel London professional liqid eyeliner (it's not for the faint hearted though as the brush is teeny tiny, but if you have done it a few times it's well worth the try.

miss chew

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments, good and bad, but please be nice and consider would you say that to your mother?
miss chew
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...