Monday, October 18, 2010

Cooling Day Moisturiser which is perfect for Summer

If you are looking for a great multi-tasking day moisturiser that's perfect for Summer, then this one could be the one for you!
Introducing the Estee Lauder Day Wear Plus- Multi Protection Anti-Oxidant Creme SPF 15- $80 (What a mouthful!)

There are many reasons why this creme is wonderful and I shall list them:

1.  SPF 15-This amazing day creme protects your lovely face from the harsh UV light which is something we should all be doing everyday-which will prevent the signs of ageing.
2. Contains some mighty powerful antioxidants- this little baby includes wonders such as South African red tea, grape seed and vitamins C and E. It re-energizes skin’s own defenses with white birch extract and eukarion.
3. It is cooling on your skin-This is probably my most favourite feature. It has a cucumber scent and honestly I don't know what smells more fresh than cucumber! When you pop this on in the morning not only do you feel refreshed but in Summer when we are harsh on our skin it really cools your skin down. I think it's the perfect day creme for Summer. 

The creme is quite light too and is a white colour. 

What I am loving about these creme's is they are giving you more and more bang for your buck and means that one creme can do so many things without piling your cremes on.

I notice in Summer I never get any incidental Sun damage on my face when I wear this creme (I may on my shoulders or chest, but this is something I am going to improve on this Summer) so this way I know that they work and that they are providing me with the protection I need in the harsh Summer months. 

miss chew

xx 

 

1 comment:

  1. I love this stuff too :) Pity estee lauder is so expensive here.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all comments, good and bad, but please be nice and consider would you say that to your mother?
miss chew
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...