Friday, October 1, 2010

Spring is in the air...

When it comes to perfumes I love anything floral. The only rule I seem to have is in the colder months I choose scents with tones of Tuberose.
Back to the reason for this blog, with Spring now here (yay!) I have been searching for a new fragrance and this new version of Estee Lauder Pleasures Bloom is exactly what I was looking for.
The official description says Pleasures Bloom is a luscious floral. The fragrance opens with notes of grapefruit, raspberry, lychee and violet flower and continues with vibrant florals of pink peony, rose, jasmine and green lily. The scent ends with notes of musk blended with a touch of patchouli and creamy vanilla. One word, wow! I could not try to describe it better if I tried.
It smells of everything that reminds me of Spring and is perfect for this time of the year.
The scent develops so beautifully on my skin and makes me feel so happy when I wear it.

The RRP is $100/145 and can be bought where all good perfumes live.

If your looking for a scent that can make you really feel like Spring then this is it!


miss chew

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments, good and bad, but please be nice and consider would you say that to your mother?
miss chew
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...