Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Butter LONDON, the new OPI?

I have heard about Butter LONDON nail polishes for a while and finally bought my first (and definitley not my last). It's name is "Artful Dodger" and I am in love! The price is approx $20 per bottle and I cannot wait to add more to my collection!
I started off just painting my tootsies with it but couldn't not paint my fingernails with it for all to see. 

I am a huge turquoise fan and this shade really delivers. The brush is great and easy to use. I did 2 coats to get the full block colour. For me it really hides the terrible condition of my nails underneath (I only recently got rid of my acrylics) and looks great on short nails too. 


I find it goes with so many colours that I wear and I don't mind that it is so bright for work either as it makes me happy.




miss chew

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments, good and bad, but please be nice and consider would you say that to your mother?
miss chew
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...