Monday, October 25, 2010

Lush Happy Hippy Shower and Hair Wash!

So I know I harp on about Summer coming but ya know I just wanna get you guys prepared and I get pretty excited when I think about it!
This is one little product which if you are a regular gym goer (or a Summer time gym goer) or a beach surfer girl you will love this Lush Happy Hippy hair and body gel- 250g -15.50.

This little baby not only is a fantastic body gel but can also be used as a shampoo and conditioner!!! 
No longer will you have to carry 5 million bottles to the gym/beach you just need one!!
It contains fresh pink grapefruit juice, Bergamot Oil and Frankincense Oil which make it smell amazingly fresh. I seriously cannot get enough of this baby.
As a shampoo and conditioner, well it may not be the most amazing ever but honestly it does the job.

I highly encourage you to get this little baby to keep for those just in case situations as it's a product you will always need. 


miss chew 


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments, good and bad, but please be nice and consider would you say that to your mother?
miss chew
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...