Thursday, February 24, 2011

Update: How I worked the DKNY look LOTD

This morning I posted a blog about 2 keys looks from New York Fashion Week which you can view here
I decided to work this look this morning, with a well groomed brow, lined my eyes with a black kohl eyeliner.
I kept my foundation at bay today and just went for a tinted moisturiser with a SPF and applied concealer to the areas where I needed coverage. It is all about letting your natural skin come through. 
I then just lightly applied a musk lipstick onto the middle part of my top and bottom lip to give just a light amount of colour. The Lipstick I used (as I just got asked and realised I completely forgot D'oh) it's Innoxa Baby Doll, I have blogged before about their amazing collection so click the link to check it out.
I have just started using Smashbox O-Glow for Blush which is working amazingly well, I will be doing a full review of soon so stay tuned. 

What do you think of my look?

miss chew

xx

3 comments:

  1. Looks great! The blush and the lippy go really well together. btw what lippy did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just updated the post! My bad! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all comments, good and bad, but please be nice and consider would you say that to your mother?
miss chew
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...