Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Oil on your face doesn't need to be a bad thing!

Listen up ladies, as I have a few very important messages in this blog post. Firstly not all oil is a bad thing that should be shun away at like the sun.
The oil I am talking about is Dermalogica Precleanse-$65.50. This oil is applied to dry skin on top of your makeup and will get even the thickest most stubborn makeup off, including eye makeup! Once you have rubbed it in, wet your fingers and then it becomes milky and you continue to work it into your face, then you wash it off your face.
When I apply it onto my face I realise I recognise the smell, it smells like lavender and smells like well, relaxation. I realise I recognise this smell from facials I have had in the past, this is what the beauticians use! This is just what I need!
When you have had a big day with lots of make up on as I often do I often have a primer plus foundation, concealer and more, on the weekends I have suncreen on which is thick and it is so important to get it all off. If you don't you get blocked, congested pored which leads to pimples, yuck!
For these times especially it is so important to double cleanse and this is the bottle which will ensure you get the cleanest skin.
It contains olive oil which hydrates your skin and apricot kernel which surprisingly soothes irritation which at the end of the long day I find my skin really needs nourishing. Lastly, Vitamin E oil is a great antioxidant and improves the skin surface condition.

Once you learn how great double cleansing is and this amazing PreCleanse product you won't look back, it relaxes you, cleans your skin and helps to maintain your beautiful complexion.

You can find Dermalogica: at David Jones and Salons Nationally.

This product is an asset to any beauty routine.

miss chew

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments, good and bad, but please be nice and consider would you say that to your mother?
miss chew
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...