Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Valentines Day Look-Review Maybelline Lipstick

I know it was a little while ago but I hope you all had a wonderful Valentines Day. I know there are many sceptics out there but I am a romantic and really had a wonderful night.
My boyfriend and I had a lovely time, he surprised me with roses and then after buying me a really nice bottle of champagne we walked down to a lovely restaurant by the beach.



I wanted to look extra special as this was a romantic occasion. To create this look I used my new Maybelline Are You Red-dy? Lipstick.

This colour is the perfect Valentines Day Red. The Packaging is so sleek and just screams expensive. When I applied it as I knew there would be some kissin (hehe) I rub it into my lips to create a stain. I can still get a deep colour from applying it this way AND I find it lasts so much longer. 

Here is the finishing product...

I hope you all had a wonderful Valentines Day!!

This lipstick is available at Priceline and many other selected stores.

Always good when you want that classic romantic red lip!

miss chew

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments, good and bad, but please be nice and consider would you say that to your mother?
miss chew
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...