Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Burt's Bees gets a makeover!

I love, love, love Burt's Bees. They are a good, natural skin care brand, simple as that. I have been a fan of their Naturally Nourishing Milk and Honey Body Lotion for a long time now, bottles worth in fact. Now it is with my great pleasure to introduce the new and improved Naturally Nourishing Milk and Honey Body Lotion-$19.95.

I loved this lotion anyway so when I was told they were revamping it I was so excited! I compared the 2 lotions apart from different packaging at first the differences were subtle.
The one difference I did really notice in the change in formular is that this new cream is thicker and absorbs better into the skin then ever before. It still has that delicious scent of honey which makes me constantly want to smell my arms yummo... The vitamin E, coconut and grapeseed oil mean that my skin stays hydrated all night long.

I will always love the fact that this moisturiser is 99% natural with no Sulfates, Parabeens or Petrochemicals, sweet!

So treat yourself and your body.

With Burt's Bees now being available in Priceline along with David Jones and selected Pharmacies it is so easy to get your hands on.

miss chew

xx

Please Note: This product was offered to me for consideration

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments, good and bad, but please be nice and consider would you say that to your mother?
miss chew
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...