Thursday, February 17, 2011

Glam Nails in a instant- Thanks Sally Hansen!

With last weekend being my birthday and I went away for a lovely weekend (thanks for asking) and this Friday night is my birthday drinks so I want to get a bit jizzed up so I applied the new Sally Hansen Salon Effects nail polish strips-$15 which are stick on.
I went for the pattern which is actually a subtle gold with a black almost fishnet pattern. I think it is incredibly funky, perfect for a night out.
The are so easy to apply.
Firstly I made sure my nails were all the same length and short.
Then with clean, dry, nails with no polish on them you find a size which is the same width of your nail. The also recommend you push down your cuticles as well.
Then you peel off each side of the adhesive and stick it on your nail and then smooth it down.
Then you use one edge of the nail file to sand away the excess sticker for a clean finish.
Here is the work in progress:

The finishing product...
I think they look fantastic! They feel really nice on and I think the metallic colour is subtle enough for me to wear to work as well.

It is really refreshing not to have to worry about chipping of the colour and then when you are ready they just peel off.

You can find Sally Hansen Products: at KMart, Target, Big W, Priceline, Price Attack, Myer, David Jones, Woolworths and pharmacies.

To find out more: visit http://www.sallyhansen.com.

miss chew

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments, good and bad, but please be nice and consider would you say that to your mother?
miss chew
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...