Friday, December 3, 2010

Holy Cow that's a Powerful Hair Dryer!

A little while ago I did a review of the Bio-Ionic One-Pass which is a serious hair straightener.

I had heard rumours that they were launching a new hairdryer to blow (ha!) all others out of the water and now that it has been launched I have been lucky enough to be able to trial it.

The Powerlight™ Nanolonic™ Pro-Dryer is a professional hair dryer so you are going to see this in the hands of your hairdressers and those who are serious about blow drying their hair.

When I first went to use it I noticed just how light it is. It is quite a large hairdryer but it is really light.

When you go to use it you notice that there different levels of power that you can use. I went for full ball and oh-em-geeeee.....

The hairdryer nearly blew my head off! In hairdresser speak it has 1875W. It was so powerful and really easy to use. My hair was dried in a fraction of the time that it normally would be.

Tip: There is no point even trying to style your hair until it is like 90% dry. I go the whole tip your hair over your head to get my hair dry the fastest.

It has conditioning nano beads which help to promote shiny, soft, hydrated hair, I really noticed the difference. I often avoid blow drying my hair as it feels like it dries my hair out so I will wash my hair at night but my hair just feels healthier after drying it with this hairdryer. It also decreases the frizz in your hair as well which is good to keep in mind even though I am lucky enough not to have a big problem in that department.

My hair which can also get quite oily really quickly, with this hairdryer I find I can get an extra day without needing to wash as well which is a huge time saver for me.

All in all I was really impressed and I definitley plan on purchasing one for myself. If you are in the market for an upgrade I highly recommend you give this one a go, its unreal!

The Powerlight™ Nanolonic™ Pro-Dryer and full Bio Ionic styling tools range is distributed nationally. For more information or to locate your nearest stockist call 1300 760 165 or logon to http://www.bio-ionic.com.au/

Powerlight™ Hair-Dryer: RRP $ 229 including free Diffuser, medium Silver Classic Round brush and 2 nozzles worth $70 Free

To find your nearest stockist you can visit their website here.

miss chew

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments, good and bad, but please be nice and consider would you say that to your mother?
miss chew
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...