Thursday, December 9, 2010

Mama got some brand new hair...

I finally got my hair done a couple of days ago. I have been desperately wanting it done for ages.
I had dark hair for a long time so to break it up and make it a bit lighter my hairdresser did a full head of streaks just a few shades lighter then my hair colour. This is a much more natural option then block lighter colour. The other point is that my hairdresser is only colouring my hair this way every second time I see her. This avoids your hair getting too light. As my hair is only a few shades lighter the regrowth is not very obvious either so you can let it go. I do maintain my normal trim though (always important!).

Excuse the total posing nature in my pics, I was actually trying to get good light, don't know why it was the best in my car, I think I was dellusional with the heat!


It is quite a bit lighter then in these pics...

miss chew

xx

1 comment:

I welcome all comments, good and bad, but please be nice and consider would you say that to your mother?
miss chew
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...