Thursday, December 16, 2010

Radiate your skin with this beautiful exfoliating body wash

Being the huge fan of Burt's Bees that I am this product was the next on my list to try. This product Burt's Bees Radiance Exfoliating Body Wash with Royal Jelly and Jojoba beads- $19.95. It really is wonderful. It has tiny little beads which are delicate on your skin, it smells wonderful, like all Burt's Bees products do slightly sweet.
It gently removes dead skin cells from the surface of your skin and I love to use it on my hand mittens when I am exfoliating my skin, the night before I fake tan in the shower. Not only does my skin feel delightfully smooth but I smell delicious!

You can buy Burt's Bees: In David Jones, Myer, Priceline and selected stores.

To find out more: You can visit their website at http://www.burtsbees.com.au/

miss chew

xx


Please note: This product was given to me to trial 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments, good and bad, but please be nice and consider would you say that to your mother?
miss chew
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...