Thursday, December 9, 2010

Chanel Nail Polish, understanding the hype!

So I finally got my first Chanel nail polish. I have wanted to try them for ages as I have heard such good things about them and honestly, I was curious to know what all the hype was about.
The colour I chose was 505 and is a beautiful taupe colour, a kind of colour I have been wanting for ages. I think this colour is a great sophisticated work colour.
When I used this polish it went on like a dream. I actually found it a lot easier to make my nails neater.
Also I barely needed a second coat as the formular was so beautiful and smooth. The colour wasn't streaky and dried really quickly.
So no stuff ups and it lasts really well.
I totally, totally get it and will be wanting to add more to my colllection. Due to the price I will probably stick with the old faithful colours as I know I will get a good use out of them.
If you have thought about trying them, it is definitley worth it.

miss chew

xx

1 comment:

  1. Another brand that's got the same ease of application and depth of coverage after one coat is YSL, but again - the cost makes it hard to justify buying loads!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all comments, good and bad, but please be nice and consider would you say that to your mother?
miss chew
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...