Friday, December 10, 2010

Send those eye bags a packing with Gernetic!

This little baby is quite possibly the saviour product of the party season!


Why is that? Well, thanks for asking, this product is responsible for decreasing those pesky little bags under your eyes that set up shop this time of year. With all this lack of sleep due to many parties it really can show under your eyes.

How do you use it? Well each morning when you are feeling particularily sleepy and it is showing you apply this masque on freshly cleansed skin under your eyes, I extend it right out the outter corner of my eyes and leave it on for 15 minutes. I pop it on then get dressed or have brekkie, that sort of thing. Then with a damp cotton bud I gently wipe away. Now this may sting a little bit, but it wasn't enough to bother me.


How does it work? It actually encourages lymphatic drainage which takes the puffiness out of those bags!
It's active ingredients include artichoke and wild camomile (not what I would have thought of) but for me, it makes a huge difference, it has saved me on so many occasions.

You can find Gernetic products in beauty salons or by looking here.

I really think that this is a nifty little product to keep in your beauty cabinet.

miss chew

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments, good and bad, but please be nice and consider would you say that to your mother?
miss chew
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...