Wednesday, December 1, 2010

World AIDS Day- supporting a fantastic cause

Hi Guys, 

I just wanted to bring to your attention that today is World AIDS Day. The Red Ribbon is the international symbol of HIV/AIDS awareness and is the original ribbon used to promote awareness and support of a worthy cause.
The money raised through the Red Ribbon Appeal is vital to the work of ACON as it helps us prevent the spread of HIV/AIDS through education campaigns as well as to provide the services and facilities essential to the health and wellbeing of people living with and affected by HIV/AIDS across NSW.

This is a cause that I am very passionate about and has affected me personally with a close family friend passing away when I was in my teens. I saw the devastation it had on him and I want to be able to help ACON to be able to help those affected by AIDS. 
Since it is raining and I know this morning I couldn't see anyone selling the ribbons you can donate money here. http://www.redribbonday.org.au/donate.html

Even the smallest amount helps. 

Thank you so much, 

miss chew

xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments, good and bad, but please be nice and consider would you say that to your mother?
miss chew
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...