Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Why Jess Hart is the perfect Model for MYER!

If you like me and keep up to date with everything that happens out in the world by being on Twitter (and you can follow me @miss_chew) I have been following the gorgeous Jessica Hart (@1JessicaHart ) who I am all sure you have heard of. Tonight she is headlining the catwalk at the new MYER season launch in Melbourne. I saw this pic she posted on Twitter and I was absolutely blown away!
Look at her, isn't she gorgeous?
She absolutely glows! I love the shape of champagne glass she is sipping of, I have some of these at home which I got from a vintage shop and are so much fun when you have girlfriends over for some drinks (or is that just me?).
Her curls are absolute perfection! Her nails are gold which makes me so curious to see the looks she will be rocking on the runway.
She has gone for the classic look which I mentioned in my blog yesterday about the Oscars which you can view here. She has done thick black liner on her eyelids and then a very simple bare eye underneath which gives her a polished vintage look. Her brows are well defined and her lips are a glossy pink. I cannot descibe to you just how much I LOVE this look!

I love seeing a look which inspires me, this makes me want to look after my skin more, it makes me want to go with a vintage feel and makes me want to try something different. 


I look at her and think that MYER really made a great choice and I am sure she will rock it tonight!

miss chew

xx 
 

3 comments:

  1. She is gorgeous. I am sad for Jennifer Hawkins- I think she is so beautiful. But Jess Hart is a fresh face so looking forward to seeing more of her for Myer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her heart shaped face and gappy teeth <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is gorgeous - great choice Myer!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all comments, good and bad, but please be nice and consider would you say that to your mother?
miss chew
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...