Thursday, March 24, 2011

Ultraceuticals Revitalising Body Oil-now this is how I relax!

I love my baths, I really, really do. I think it is something more of us should do more often. This is part of the reason why I love my new Sodashi Rejuvenating Concerntrate which I blogged about yesterday. Having a bath not only about getting all nice and clean but it is about taking time out for ourselves and just taking in the day and relaxing. Taking some nice deep breaths in and chilling the f out...
A friend recently asked me about what to put in her bath and I was able to easily rattle off a long list, to which she stated that I was quite the expert, I hadn't really realised I knew so much, so I thought I would share one of my faves to chill me and out and to look after myself. 
The product I am loving is Ultraceuticals Professional Revitalising Body Treatment Oil-$35 which I got given about a month ago in a baby shower pass the parcel of all places. This beautiful blend of antioxidant oils you can use on your body out of shower/bath but I prefer to use it in my bath. I just use 4 pumps under the running water and just lie back and chill out.


When I get out of the bath my skin feels hydrated, smells great and is so, so smooth. I will tell  you it also means I get a really, really great night sleep that night.

You can find Ultraceuticals: Selected Salons and David Jones


You can find out more information on their website http://www.ultraceuticals.com

What do you use in your bath to help you relax?

miss chew

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments, good and bad, but please be nice and consider would you say that to your mother?
miss chew
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...