Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Sara Happ Lip Scrub, sugary goodness, good enough to eat, almost!

Kissable lips, it's what we all want, it makes us more desirable and more confident within ourselves doesn't it?
I look after mine by keeping them moisturised but like my face they need a little help by exfoliating them regularily. 
By exfoliating regularily you are encouraging cell turnover giving you beautiful lips.
The brand I recently bought is a brand I have heard about it but not been able to find anywhere, called Sara Happ "The Lip Scrub"-$33.50.
Whilst visiting a beautician I was given a try and I was a sucker right then and there. There are all these amazing flavours like brown sugar and red velvet (yep like the cupcake) are to die for.
I bought the Red Velvet as since I am not allowed to eat cupcakes as they make me sick (going for the pity party I know). It smells so, so sweet but ever so tasty. 

To use: Apply a small amount to your lips and rub it in circular motions and then resisting the urge to eat it wipe it off with a tissue. 
With grape seed oil and jojoba oil and actual sugar you know these amazing ingredients you are getting are going to be beneficial for your lips.
Doesn't it look amazing??
I cannot stress to you guys enough just how amazing this smells, I keep licking my lips after I have used and I tell you my lips have never been smoother!

I really encourage you to try look this brand up and try this for yourself I am completely, utterly obsessed!!


I know it may seem a little expensive for a lip scrub just the taste, oh my, it really is a beautiful product and would make a great gift. 
The Red Velvet is a limited edition too! Loves that!!

Have you used a lip scrub before?

miss chew

xx



2 comments:

  1. Oh, yum! I love that sugar-coated lips image as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried a lip scrub before. These sound amazing! Om nom nom.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all comments, good and bad, but please be nice and consider would you say that to your mother?
miss chew
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...