Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Review: L'Oreal Paris Hair Expertise Ever Pure Shampoo & Conditioner

I have recently been reviewing the new L'Oreal Paris Hair Expertise Ever Pure Shampoo & Conditioner-$14 each and I have been very impressed. I have never used L'Oreal hair products before and I was sceptical as this just wasn't a brand I had either heard about doing good or bad hair products and to me just wasn't a brand that was on my radar. 


That being said in the spirit of being a good blogger and open to suggestions and new expierences I gave these a try. I was drawn to the fact that they are sulfate free and suitable for vegans, love that!


The product I have been using is for coloured hair and is designed to not only protect your colour but also to smooth your hair. When I used the products the shampoo lathered well and the condititioner smells of mint, this is quite an unusal scent from a hair care product but I find it refreshing. When I rinsed it out I could already feel the softness in my hair. Oh my gosh the softness, wow, I normally would never get this kind of softness from a product this, well, cheap actually. I would normally only get these results from a salon brand. 2 days later and I am still stroking my hair like its a ridiculously soft bunny or some other kind of soft pet... I know that may sound weird but you haven't felt my hair. 

My hair is also very smooth and doesn't seem as fly away either. My hair smells so nice and clean too.


I will definetly be using these products again.



I hope you enjoy them as much as I have.

miss chew

xx

Please note these products were offered to me for consideration

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments, good and bad, but please be nice and consider would you say that to your mother?
miss chew
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...