Monday, August 1, 2011

July 2011 Empties

So now ladies we enter the last month of Winter, Yay!!!!! Apparently in Sydney the weather is going to be mid 20's all week, crossing every finger and toe it will continue this way. So now we come to another Empties post and I wasn't feeling like it was a big one but now I look at it, it wasn't too bad. 

Apart from all my usuals which I seem to have every month such as deodrant (I work out A LOT so I go through quite a bit and body wash and make up wipes (I went through 2 packets as I took a brand new packet to Thailand and so I had 2 on the go). The newbies in this look are Wella Salon Professional, both the Shampoo and conditioner are fantastic. 


The next product the Sensodyne Iso Active Toothpaste is another product I have reviewed and loved and I am currently on my second bottle, it defintley seems different from standard toothpaste but when you use it, it just feels the same. 


The next product is the Nivea Tinted Moisturiser, I really love this tinted moisturiser and used it pretty much everyday. Some people feel it is too moist on your skin but I like how hydrating it is, it blends really well, provides coverage and protects my skin as well as being anti-ageing! I just set it with translucent powder once I have applied some concealer. 


I hope you have a great week!


If you have done a empties post please pop a link just below!


miss chew


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments, good and bad, but please be nice and consider would you say that to your mother?
miss chew
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...