Monday, August 22, 2011

Hair Inspiration Part 2- need more Balayage!

I know I posted a blog called Hair Inspiration a little while ago when I first dabbled in Balayage,when I got my hair done, don't get me wrong I loved it, but like when I first wanted a fringe, first I got just little bits of hair cut, then I went blunt fringe and this is the same!

So I have been scouring Pinterest to find images to represent how I want my hair to look and here they are...

On the left is Leigh Campbell beauty ed of Cosmo- I love her hair!
What I am noticing is hair is moving from Balayage to a more subtle ombre hair which is more subtle and more blended and I love that, don't you?

So what do you think? 

miss chew

xx

3 comments:

  1. I love Leigh Campbell,geez she is a stunner! I want the exact look of the first image, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeh I'm considering getting more low lights and depth lately to give my hair a more natural look :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please for Christ sake help this poor boy from Haiti.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all comments, good and bad, but please be nice and consider would you say that to your mother?
miss chew
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...