Thursday, July 7, 2011

I finally got my hands on a Clinique Chubby Stick

Oh the Chubby Sticks, how I have swooned over you since I saw your very first press release, you have marvelled me with your crayon like appearance and your moistursing capabilites and now you are mine!
When I passed through Sydney International Airport recently I really wanted to get something Duty Free but everything I saw barely had a discount and I could get it cheaper shopping online, then I saw the Chubby Sticks. I thought if I am going to a tropical island where less in more in the makeup department this little bugger would be perfect. I had a play with a few shades but this one the Chunky Cherry had me at hello. It was just the right amount of colour, I know there are a few which are more subtle but I am really NOT about the subtle and when I tried it on my god it was the most beautiful pinky red colour and was so moisturising. The colour not only looks great but is surprisingly long lasting and as I little tip when in need I also popped a little bit on the apples of my cheeks for some colour. 

Clinique says the moisturising formula is enriched with a blend of butters, oils and antioxidants and contains shea butter, mango seed butter and jojoba seed oil which makes sense why it feels so damn good!

Since I purchased this baby which retails for $35 it has been a staple in my handbag, a very stylish staple and the fact that it is wind up and looks like a big crayon just makes it that much better. 

I highly recommend you guys check these out, if you haven't already, I am just now pondering what other colour I want to buy.... hmmm...

My on Holiday with the chubby (and I am not talking about my boyfriend... )

Back in reality, suit wearing chubby

So tell me, have you got some chubby?

miss chew


1 comment:

  1. I've been wanting to get my hands on some Chubby Sticks too. It looks great on you!

    LOL at how happy you look on holiday compared with your 'work' facial expression.


I welcome all comments, good and bad, but please be nice and consider would you say that to your mother?
miss chew

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...