Thursday, July 7, 2011

I finally got my hands on a Clinique Chubby Stick

Oh the Chubby Sticks, how I have swooned over you since I saw your very first press release, you have marvelled me with your crayon like appearance and your moistursing capabilites and now you are mine!
When I passed through Sydney International Airport recently I really wanted to get something Duty Free but everything I saw barely had a discount and I could get it cheaper shopping online, then I saw the Chubby Sticks. I thought if I am going to a tropical island where less in more in the makeup department this little bugger would be perfect. I had a play with a few shades but this one the Chunky Cherry had me at hello. It was just the right amount of colour, I know there are a few which are more subtle but I am really NOT about the subtle and when I tried it on my god it was the most beautiful pinky red colour and was so moisturising. The colour not only looks great but is surprisingly long lasting and as I little tip when in need I also popped a little bit on the apples of my cheeks for some colour. 

Clinique says the moisturising formula is enriched with a blend of butters, oils and antioxidants and contains shea butter, mango seed butter and jojoba seed oil which makes sense why it feels so damn good!

Since I purchased this baby which retails for $35 it has been a staple in my handbag, a very stylish staple and the fact that it is wind up and looks like a big crayon just makes it that much better. 

I highly recommend you guys check these out, if you haven't already, I am just now pondering what other colour I want to buy.... hmmm...

My on Holiday with the chubby (and I am not talking about my boyfriend... )

Back in reality, suit wearing chubby


So tell me, have you got some chubby?

miss chew

xx

1 comment:

  1. I've been wanting to get my hands on some Chubby Sticks too. It looks great on you!

    LOL at how happy you look on holiday compared with your 'work' facial expression.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all comments, good and bad, but please be nice and consider would you say that to your mother?
miss chew
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...