Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A touch of sparkle on your nails, brightens up your day!

Since I am on my ipad all day and pointing and drawing peoples attention to certain aspects of my works website, (I know it sounds random) but my point is people always are drawn to my fingers and my hands so I need to make sure my nails are always in great condition (no chipped nails here), when I painted them tonight I thought I would add a touch a sparkle (which is also the approach I take on life).
For this I have chosen Mecca Cosmetica in Perdita and CM nail art in Silver Glitter. I think the silver goes perfect over that muted colour. 

Do you ever jazz up your nails?

miss chew

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments, good and bad, but please be nice and consider would you say that to your mother?
miss chew
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...