Thursday, April 21, 2011

The lip products I cannot live without!

Ok I know that is a bold claim and I can probably do without these products but these products are in my handbag everyday so they are very important to me. I thought I would share and then open the forum up to you guys, what products can you not live without?

Ok starting from left to right:


-Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm- I love this lip balm, it feels great on my lips, keeps them ultrahydrated and has just a hint of colour
-Smashbox Limitless Long Wear Lip Gloss with SPF 15- This gloss is super glossy and lasts for hours. The colour I love is Timeless and is a really subtle coloured gloss
-Avon Smooth Minerals Lip Gloss in Plum Craze- I love this as it is quite a dark plum colour on my lips for my bold colour. I love it coming up to winter when I am out on appointments. The lipgloss isn't too sticky either
-Benefit Pillow Talk Lippie- Ooooooh my most wearable pink as it is so damn hydrating and looks fab on. 
-Lastly I always have a lip brush handy and the one I am using is Napoleon which is in a handy case, I prefer to apply lippie this way 
-Mirror- always handy for the touch ups!


Ok so there you go guys!


Love, love, love them!


Ok I have millions more but these right now get me through pretty much every situation!

What are your faves you can't do without?

miss chew


xx

2 comments:

  1. I'm lip obsessed. Can never be more than an arm's length away from a gloss or a lippie. My current obsessions: Lanolips 101 ointment (on bedside table for nighttime); Jane Iredale Pure Gloss (in car) for over a lip stain or on its own; Chanel Rouge Coco Madamoiselle (perfect dark brown/pink for me); and new obsession Napoleon Perdis Divine Goddess Harmonia (a gorgeous coral perfect for my complexion).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried Pillow Talk on yesterday in Myer and loved am going to get next pay day. Smashbox one sounds great too- am lusting their new lipstains due out in 6 weeks. Fab colour range- will check the gloss out when I'm there

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all comments, good and bad, but please be nice and consider would you say that to your mother?
miss chew
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...