Tuesday, April 26, 2011

My Easter Long Weekend!!

Hey lovelies, 

I hope you all had a lovely long weekend, I know I did! I really just let loose with eating what I wanted to and thought I would just enjoy myself, like eating chocolate at breakfast time, you know that sort of thing. I actually haven't put on that much weight (phew) but I will get right back on that bandwagon tomorrow!
I made a point of taking pics on my iphone documenting my long weekend which I thought I would share.
My beautiful puppy-Chicken
The newest addition to my parents family-Padre
My first Gold Lindt Bunny
Adam-playing with my puppy
The love of my life
My beautiful puppy!!
Hanging out watching TV at my folks
We went up to the Central Coast to visit the future in laws and I was given this delightful pair!
I went Ice-skating for the first time since I was a kid and didn't fall over- Blades of Glory here I come!
We took Adams parents next door neighbours kids ice-skating- they had a ball
My growing family- people seem to know what I like!
Off to see the Golden Tree to have Yum Cha for lunch with a bestie- great way to spend my last day of holiday!
Yum Cha day!
nom nom nom...
So as you can see there was great food, great times with great friends, a much needed break from the stress.

What did you lovelies get up to?

Did you have a nice break?

miss chew

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments, good and bad, but please be nice and consider would you say that to your mother?
miss chew
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...