Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Australis Paparazzi Perfect Eyeshadow- Review and Swatches

When I was a teen, I am not going to lie I owned many Australis eyeshadow palettes, I used to throw caution (and style) to the wind and experiment with many different colours (sometimes all at once). Let me tell you Australis new Paparazzi range is all grown up kind of glamour. Never to shy away from a photo or 2 being taken and having my perfect pose down pat I know just how important it is to have your makeup photo perfect. 
The palette which was my clear favourite as it suits my skin tones better is called Totally Busted- Australis Paparazzi Perfect Eyeshadow- $15.95.  I love these colours, there is so much fun to be had to mix up with different looks. What I do really love though is the pigments are really strong to give you bold colours. 

Below are swatches on my arm...(try to ignore just how pasty I am...)

 As you can see there are colours from a nice light silver to a dark charcoal and a light peach to a dark pink.

The compacts come with a mirror love that and no annoying brushes that you will never use!

 Simple, stylish and perfect.

You can find these palettes and the rest of the Paparazzi Perfect range: At Priceline, Big W, Target, Kmart and selected chemists.

What do you think?

Did you have a love affair with Australis eyeshadow palettes when you were young?

miss chew

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments, good and bad, but please be nice and consider would you say that to your mother?
miss chew
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...